Monday, April 19, 2010

J is for Jay

I think the Stellar's Jays are quite dapper.

I am Overwhelmed with the information about using social media that I picked up at the Nelson arts summit. If you want to see a powerful short video about it view social media revolution on youtube. It might just blow your mind.

Does anyone else have the problem of merrily typing on their computer and it suddenly flips into french complete with all the accents etc. totally ignoring question and quotation marks!?

3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Nope, haven't had that happen with the dual language, Paula. Funnily enough, I follow one blogger who is in Italy so I use the Google Translator tool. Amazing how poorly it is translated into English, bad enough that I can't even make sense of what the original writing may have been! Anyway, I love bluejays; they are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Paula, what lovely work on your site.

Too bad you got overwhelmed with the Social Media stuff. It can be like that, can't it. Seems best to just choose what you can do and keep it simple, otherwise, it can sure suck you dry and leave no time for what really matters, your ART.

Liz Hill, irreverent Art said...

I so appreciate your birds