Monday, January 3, 2011

Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever 12x12 acrylic

Poor old Jinx has a hard time in winter. He wants so badly to stay outdoors but we have had a lot of cold weather this year and he has to come in and warm up. He gets pretty snarky about being inside: terrorizing the dog, swiping at me, running though my feet as I am going downstairs. Warm weather can't come soon enough....at least a pineapple express. For those of you that don't know, that is a warm front coming in from the Pacific that ususally melts everything. I haven't seen the ground since the 3rd week of November.

3 comments:

FCP said...

LOVE the painting, and the patterns in the fabrics surrounding Mr. Snarky. You both are heartier souls than I could ever be.

Crazy RAvens Studio said...

I operate under the idea set forth by Rhoda Morgenstern (The Mary Tyler Moore Show) that the cold weather will help preserve me.

Nora and James McDowell said...

Or Queen Victoria's pronouncement on seeing her son inside, dressed for outside because he was cold, "The cold is good." in "Mr Brown" or was it "Mrs"?
Actually, Snarky's ears are at an interested angle. I caught a picture of our 2 cats looking out the door at the first measurable snow and their's were all on backwards at a disapproving angle.