Sunday, February 6, 2011

Going Bonkers!

red/gold love 8x10 acrylic

Sometime in the last year, I bought a very attractive box from Michaels craft store that is about 6x12x9, perfect to put my ancestors photos in. I am busy racking up info and photos and I want to file them away in an organized manner. Do you think I can find that bloody box?!!! I have already wasted an hour searching for the darned thing this morning. I am making myself give up, next time I'm in town I will buy another darned box. Grrrrr!!! This drives me crazy. I swear this house turns into the Bermuda Triangle just when there is a particular object I want to find.

3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Is that gold leaf or paint on this heart Paula? As to the case of the missing box? Make sure to check closet shelves. I often put bags with just such items in the closet on the shelf for safekeeping until I need it. Then I forget that I put it there. Sigh...

Crazy RAvens Studio said...

Gold Leaf. Still looking!

FCP said...

wow,this is a stunner! (loved your story-it must be universal)
faye