Thursday, June 2, 2011

BAck to FArm Chicks

It's that time of year, the time for the Farm Chicks show in Spokane. We take a meandering route instead of the main highway. There is a great used vehicle spot that has lots of lovely rusting junkers that I always have to stop and take photos of. There are impressive yard sales. There is a strip mall with Borders and Target. There are hardware and computer stores for Bruce to haunt while I spend three hours drooling over the quaint items and lovely displays at Farm Chicks. It's my annual shopping binge (there are no stores in the Flats). Here's hoping Jinx doesn't drive our house-sitter crazy with his in-and-out compulsion.

Way to go Canucks! (Jeez, you guys make me sweat!!)

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

You will have a ball, Paula. I think this is the third Farm Chicks event that you've been to since I found your blog (where does the time go???)! Yay Canucks!