Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

One thing I tell people is NOT to get married on Vaelentine's Day. If your marriage fails that holiday becomes exceptionally bitter and mocking to you. However, I learned to look beyond "romantic" love and appreciate other kinds of love.
The love of daughters. I am so fortunate to have a couple of WONDERFUL ones.




The love of good parents. I had a pretty idyliic childhood. I was lucky.

The love of good friends. I don't have many friends, but the chosen few are magnificent! And have gotten me through tough times.


The love of pets. Unconditional! Especially, those that aspire to be lap dogs.

But, again, I am very lucky and have my little cheesecake making pal....

A special Valentines greeting for all my followers and people who leave comments. You all mean a lot to me.

1 comment:

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I love this post, Paula - recognizing that love comes in all forms is the highest compliment one could pay to this day...thanks!