Monday, July 1, 2013

Western shirt

I have a western shirt that I really (it's a classic Scully) like but it is pretty hard to style. It's not too bad with the midcalf denim skirt but not with the shoes and not that wide of a belt. Sorry about the fuzzy photo. I had the camera set on a timer. Half the shots were perfectly fine and the rest were fuzzy. Go figure.


I rather like it with the pencil skirt but not with those shoes. Maybe tights and ankle boot in the fall. The shirt is surprisingly heavy and way too hot for the weather we are having now.

Go check out Visible monday at:  http://notdeadyetstyle.blogspot.ca/2013/06/visible-monday-103-i-am-wearing-pants.html

3 comments:

Patti said...

It is a great shirt, and I agree about the slimmer skirt. Such a classic Westernlook, thanks for sharing it with Visible Monday!

Unknown said...

Yes to the pencil skirt ... you look great. I've been reading your political outrage and joy this week and am with you ... swamped here, but just glad you're writing and painting and showing out!

Crazy RAvens Studio said...

Thanks Patti and Jan. Jan, I tried to leave a comment on your site but they wanted me to share more information than I am comfortable with so I passed.