Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy All Saints Day!

A worn out were-lab

and an out of steam steampunker, worn out from handing out candy.

I just wanted to let people know that I may not be posting for a while. I am moving! I need to go get busy packing boxes. I don't know where we are moving to (that adds to the excitement!). We are hoping to settle near Invermere for the time being. When I get settled again, I will commence the blog. I must say I enjoyed what may have been my last Halloween in Canal Flats. The kids are respectful and good-natured and work hard on their costumes. We can whip down and see the fireworks at the community centre in under five minutes. I number of deer flitted across the driveway as we returned home. I will so miss it here.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the steampunk costume! Between you and Ephermera Sheila, I'm thinking I should do steampunk next year.

Good luck with the move. I can't believe you don't know where you're going, but that sounds exciting!