Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Ultimate t-shirt class

I took the class "the Ultimate t-shirt" by Marcy and Katherine Tilton via Craftsy.com. I am now sold on taking classes via the internet. Great course with thorough step by step instruction. I may have overcome my fear of knit fabric! (Sorry, the photo isn't terribly flattering but I wanted to blog about my sewing success.)

I like the Tilton sisters patterns and a lot of them use knit fabric. I feel that I may be able to tackle those patterns now.

If you are interested in taking a course (and Craftsy has lots to choose from: art. sewing, knitting, etc.) check the reviews. Check to see what the course covers. And watch for sales! I took my class at a discount because it was on sale after Christmas. Good Luck!

1 comment:

Val said...

Gosh, I never thought of doing something like that online. I don't sew much, but I definitely shy away from sewing knits, so this would be a good thing to try. Thanks for the tip!